Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blogger, i am back

Just a quick greeting before I started writing my new life in Shanghai in 2010. A couple things for quick note for what I've gone through so far:
1. Shanghai is "INTERESTING." - friends here know I almost abuse the use of this word now... very interesting, indeed.
2. I got sick the 3rd day here. SH was cold.
3. Suffered through the 1st week culture shock, parents and Timmy came visit for a weekend... moved into a lovely apartment with my lovely roommate, Franzika.. show u guys her pics later. Friends, u should come visit. It's cozy and nice. Best part is... it's only 2 blocks away from workplace! Work @ 9am, I left home @ 8:56am.
4. Lovely coworkers. Even chinese coworkers speak very good English. Impressive!
5. Frances and Brett. Frances and Brett. My best two friends in SH... esp, thanks for being the best foodie friends. Food in SH is YUM!
6. New Year Resolution in progress. Sign up for Phyiscal, the gym. Got a personal trainer, aka, coworker Kenny, the hardcore trainer. (my arms are still sore from training while writing now)
7. BIG EVENT: VPN SET UP!!!! finally back to regular internet life.
8. a few minutes later: Hard Drive died. No computer to use for 2 weeks.

there're more to share. but it's 12am now. bed time. To be continued, CIAO!

xoxo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment