Saturday, May 8, 2010

Entrepreneur DAY 1

As planned for the longest time, yesterday I finally make the first step to my very first business line.


As a collaboration of Daddy's woodworking tools line, this line is going to be very Jennie Ho, very me. The goal of it is to give people a sense of comfort. As much as I NEED to be liked; being an absolute people-person, I NEED to bring happiness and love to people around me, almost like my oxygen for survival. I am not necessarily asking everyone to buy my products, but I will make sure everyone LOVES them. So this line will be about things I love, people I adore, kind of lifestyle I live. It's gonna be all pure me. Stay tuned! =]


I am using my off-work time to compile things together. It's gonna be a lot of work before this little baby can be completely launched. This blog will mark my journey to that.


Day 1, I started with designing the logo and getting quotations for my website.
LogoYes and LogoMarker are fun places to start.
I actually played around on LogoMarker for free. Pretty satisfied already, hahah. But of course, I need to spend more time to look around. 


A Girl Can Dream. Now I am slowly making it happen. The goal is to have my site launched on my birthday, 40 good days counting down. I am doing everything on my own from scratch. It will be a challenge but I can make it! ;)


xoxo, 
Jennie 40 days

1 comment:

  1. I know this comment is a little late but it just means we're closer to day 40 of your project. Can't wait to hear how it went :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete