Monday, August 9, 2010

Hong Kong. Hong Kong LOVE

Before I start to talk about Hong Kong, I should probably write about Shanghai, where I've stayed the first half of the year.. but you know it always takes time and effort to sit down and write sthg.

So time flies, before I manage to wrap up about Shanghai, I've already been in Hong Kong for exactly a month. Last night, I went out with the girls from Berkeley, like a mini-reunion thing.. gosh, good old time, it was fun, and that inspired me to get my butt up and at least write sthg bit by bit before my memory quickly say bye to me again.

But before I start, let me show you the backdrop of my writing scene atm:

Nice breeze, good amount of sun, breath taking view, JUST missing some ice cold margarita. but im 99% set for some Sunday writing ;) That's my love for Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment