Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1 month's gone, only 5 months left

This is exactly what's on my mind when I woke up this morning.

l got to Mel on Jan 9, on paper my remaining time here will be less than 5 months
= 21 weeks (or weekends)
= roughly 41 days to explore the city, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs in Mel, and most importantly, the people

41! that's it? The number doesn't sound right, I'm already sad:(
Never get this feeling with other places I lived before (at least not this early).
Maybe I've finally found MY city? don't know yet, but I got 5 more months to figure this out.
You're beautiful, Mel. Can't find a reason to leave you.
With that said, at this point of my life, I got all the strength and freedom to go and stay everywhere I prefer. Really I've nothing to complain. Simply grateful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment