Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kate is officially my favorite waitress in town!

I just told Lucia yesterday, if I were to name ONE reason to stay in Melbourne forever, it will be... the loyal skinny latte. However, today I have to restate my statement.

It will have to be Kate, the waitress from Three bags full! She remembered my name and sent me the exactly the same cheesecake I ordered last week! Really, nothing is better than this on a sick night. Perfect sweet treat, Spanish study + lots of love (except poor cake got smashed a lil by the delivery man)

Pictures from last week at Three Bags Full:
 
 

I can hardly say Three Bags Full have the best breakfast because Melbourne simply has TOO MANY good cafes with 5 stars+ food. However, Three Bags Full certainly has the award-winning service - it's Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment