Friday, February 17, 2012

The new Miss Sunshine at the factory

It's been a while since I decided to spend some time at this factory... for passion, for family, or for reasons I don't even know. Honestly, if I let go of all family obligation on my shoulders, I'd never want to give up what I had and spend an extra day here. But here I am - not perfectly happy- and life goes on.

Yesterday I got a little surprise came up, and happy that I got a friend to share with, and I thought I should share with all my beloved friends and family too.

So this day we found our little factory dog gave birth to 4 babies yesterday!! It's a miracle coz she's only 2 years old, gets tied up every day because our people are scared she would run beyond the factory area and get stolen. Every winter, people steal dogs here and sell them.
I was very surprised how she got pregnant coz there was only her and 2 baby-baby puppies in the factory!! Apparently workers said there were some untied male dogs from neighbor factories
that would sneak in in the middle of the night to hang out with her. Doesn't it remind you of those cheesy romantic stories? So Romeo and Juliet-like.
I tried to visit her earlier today. She's now moved to somewhere with a shelter but still gets tied up. She's not the little protected one anymore, she's fierce and very protective now, holding her
babies very tight. Every time I walk closer, she would give me a cautious stare. Ah, I pity her and admire her. She's young yet so tough and strong.

Looking at her really cheers up my day. Thought I would share this thought with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment